- Standing Committee
It consists of a small number of lawmakers with expertise.
Committee consists of a small number of members with expertise and is an organization structured and operated to process agenda by special fields because local administration is special and complicated.
- Committee shall be held if its chairperson recognizes necessary or at the request of one third of the registered members.
- Dobong-gu council organizes and operates standing committee and special committee.
- Depending on jurisdiction, 3 standing committees including steering, administrative and Planning and welfare and construction have been installed and each committee reviews and processes agenda, legislature drafts and petitions.
- Each standing committee elects one chairperson and one vice chairperson among the members by mutual election.
- Special committee may be temporarily organized and operated upon the resolution of general meeting if relating to several standing or necessary for investigation of a special agenda.